Veterans Earn Gift Cards for Tackling Their Issues
March 14, 2016
Learn about a new approach that is helping tens of thousands of Vets in their re-adjustment to civilian life, and lets them earn gift cards to places like Amazon.com at the same time!
If you are a vet, Click Here to try it.
With all of the struggles the VA has had dealing with the massive influx of Veterans into their system since 9/11, they have decided to try something new, Vets Prevail. Under Vets Prevail’s proven model, Veterans earn rewards for all the hard work of going through the program and addressing challenges. Based on technology that was built with a grant from the National Science Foundation, the program has been proven effective in multiple clinical trials and has helped over 40,000 Veterans since it’s national launch.
The program is free and anonymous, and any Veteran regardless of when they served, can get started in just 5 easy steps:
- Take a quick assessment and setup your account
- Review the results from your assessment, and revisit any of the questions you’d like
- Generate your custom program and start working through it
- Earn enough points for a $10 Amazon gift card by the end of the first session and up to $75 over the course of the program
- Engage with other Vets in the program and help each other along
Even if you’re not having issues readjusting, we can always use feedback on the programs and how we are doing. So if you have any questions or any suggestions, don’t hesitate to let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we can make sure that our fellow Veterans stop falling through the cracks and get the help they need.
Click here to get started on the quick assessment and see what all Vets Prevail has to offer.