This is the list of sources for Prevail Health’s infographic titled “Mental Health Crisis”. You can view the full infographic here.
- “How Many Adults Live in the USA?” Reference. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2017. <https://www.reference.com/government-politics/many-adults-live-usa-b830ecdfb6047660>.
- “Nearly One in Five Adult Americans Experienced Mental Illness in 2013.” SAMHSA. SAMHSA, 19 Aug. 2015. Web. 13 Apr. 2017. <https://www.samhsa.gov/newsroom/press-announcements/201411200115>.
- Melek, S., Norris, D., Paulus, J. (2013). Economic impact of integrated medical-behavioral healthcare. Implications of Psychiatry. Milliman American Psychiatric Association Report.
- Behavioral Health in the Medicaid Program—People, Use, and Expenditures (2015). MACPAC.
- Hobfoll, SE, Blais, R., Stevens, N., Walt, L., & Gengler, R. (2015). Vets Prevail Online Intervention Reduces PTSD and Depression in Veterans With Mild-to-Moderate Symptoms. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 84(1), 31-42.
- AHRQ (2014). Anonymous, online program and peer support enhance veterans’ access to behavioral health services, reduce posttraumatic stress disorder and depressive symptoms. Retrieved from: https://innovations.ahrq.gov/node/8230
- Real World Outcomes: Improving the Accessibility and Reducing the Cost of Mental Health Care Delivery with VetsPrevail. N.p.: Prevail Health, n.d. PDF.<https://prevailhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Prevail_White_Paper_Real_World_Outcomes.pdf>