About the Role
Prevail is seeking a creative and passionate UX Designer to take a lead role in helping shape our design process and execution across multiple design functions including product, marketing and interactive content production. This is a high growth position for an experienced and passionate designer to take the reins on Prevail’s creative direction. This is an ideal opportunity for a designer seeking an opportunity to reach the next level, the role provides the opportunity to expand into becoming Prevail’s Head of Design. In this role, you will be responsible for developing UI and mockups for our product development cycle, user experience research, testing, design operations, as well as interactive content production. You will work closely with product and engineering teams in creating and enhancing the experience for our users, providers and others using the Prevail platform. This role reports to the Product Lead.
- Create captivating UI, mockups and wireframes for our product development cycle that help our users access digital mental health support with ease.
- Organize a creative process that fosters collaboration, productivity and positivity that will empower a growing design team.
- Create exceptional design materials across Prevail’s multi-disciplinary teams, from product to interactive production to marketing.
- Ensure we discover and understand our users and the problems they are trying to solve, then integrate that shared understanding into the team.
- You are a pragmatic thinker who understands outcomes and has the ability to empower and manage a creative team
- You have experience collaborating with product teams and driving ideas through execution and delivery
- 1-3 years of UX design experience on a fast-paced, mission-oriented product development team, working closely with product and engineering teams (startup experience a plus)
- You have a track record of designing exception products that deliver a high-quality user experience
- You have strong written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly across multi-functional teams to foster and develop confidence and buy-in to initiatives
- Zeplin, InVision, Sketch, and JIRA experience are a plus.