About this role:
Our engineering team is growing! We are looking for highly motivated software engineers who want to build life-changing software in the health tech space. You will work with a skilled group of engineers and help build new features while scaling the existing products. We are an agile team that works in a fast-paced environment, your voice is critical to our growth and success. We are hiring for Junior to Senior level positions. Reach out! We’d love to hear from you!
Prevail is a digital therapeutics company working with healthcare providers to increase access and reduce the stigma around mental health. Prevail is solving a problem that affects the lives of thousands. 1 in 5 adults in America experience mental illness in a given year. Through our platform we make care more accessible and affordable. With proven clinical trials (prevailhealth.com/outcomes), deliveries with the country’s largest integrated health system (vetsprevail.org), and the nation’s largest insurers (iprevail.com), Prevail is rapidly expanding our team. We are a passionate and scrappy group doing what it takes to write some really awesome code and driving our product forward.
What you will do:
- Build new features and scale product to meet user demands
- Write unit and integration tests and ensure proper coverage.
- Review code and provide feedback with other members of team.
- Work with cutting edge technologies and work within the entire stack.
- Assist with high-level architecture decisions keeping in mind scale and growth.
- Deploy code to staging and production environment.
- Positively contribute to a solid mission and be a critical voice within the team
What we are looking for:
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working with Ruby on Rails OR
- 2+ years working with React, Angular, Vue etc.
- Experience with service-oriented and object-oriented programming
- Ability to write tests
- Solid DevOps chops!
- Healthcare (HIPAA) and/or strong security background a huge plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Subsidized public transit program
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Relaxed Dress code
- Rapid growth opportunity