About Prevail Health Solutions:
Prevail Health’s mission is to provide clinically-proven health and wellness programs combined with a best-in-class, caring support network. Prevail is a funded, healthcare technology startup that has built an innovative interactive application scientifically proven through clinical trials to treat a wide range of behavioral mental health symptoms and conditions at the individual level. Prevail is dramatically changing mental health care and the economics of mental illness, whose annual cost is measured in hundreds of billions annually in the US.
About the Role:
With over 100,000 users accessing Prevail Health’s technology each month, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of our platform in an evolving industry that is changing every day.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to write test cases, perform manual tests and help expand our automated testing suite. We have a complex and mature platform and a growing team that is focused on improving the performance and reliability of our codebase. You will work on a variety of projects across our business to increase confidence and quality. Being part of a startup, your responsibilities do not stop at testing. You will also build your knowledge of Prevail’s mission and business model, and interact through the entire software development lifecycle with a passionate product team.
If you’re interested in joining a team that is passionate about creating applications that care, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Take a leadership role and increase the percentage of automated test cases.
- Develop Test plans and Test cases for the functional areas and new features to be tested.
- Execute test cases during the development sprints and document results.
- Work directly with the other engineers on implementing and monitoring new features and changes.
- Translate business requirements into effective acceptance criteria and write test cases for complex user behaviors.
- Monitor code quality and customer feedback to create actionable bug reports and cards.
- Collaborate with product team, designers, and other team members on new feature development.
- Advocate for quality in all phases of the development cycle.
- Work with the team to ensure consistent delivery across various platforms.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Have a BS in Computer Science or related field or a combination of relevant experience and education like a coding bootcamp
- Past experience testing Rails applications with Rspec, Capybara, and Selenium
- Familiarity with Jira or other project management tools
- Experience testing mobile applications is a plus
- A self-starter and able to independently handle multiple task and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Comfortable absorbing new technologies quickly
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for professional growth – we support our teammates who want to expand their web development skills
- Benefits include health and dental insurance
- A very casual dress code and a fun, interactive and open working environment
If you’re ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic start-up atmosphere that is changing the way we access support in health and wellness, then don’t hesitate to reach out and apply for the position. We take a holistic approach to hiring and consider the unique qualifications of each candidate.