About Prevail Health Solutions:
Prevail Health’s mission is to provide clinically proven health and wellness programs combined with a best-in-class, caring support network. Prevail is a health care technology company that has built an innovative interactive application scientifically proven through clinical trials to treat a wide range of behavioral mental health symptoms and conditions at the individual level. Prevail is dramatically changing mental health care and the economics of mental illness, whose annual cost is measured in hundreds of billions annually in the US.
Our platform introduces new technology that allows us to offer customized interactive mental health treatment to high priority groups of individuals including personalized and tailored on-demand support. We work with insurers, employers and providers to connect people to the right level of care at the right time.
About the Role:
Prevail is looking for a Mobile Project Manager. This is a hands-on position where the leader will be involved in business requirements analysis, functional and technical designs and specifications, testing, working with key strategic partners, and more in a fast-paced Azure development environment. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of managing complex, customer facing projects under demanding timelines.
- Experience with all aspects of multiple concurrent mobile projects including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Analyze business requirements, execute project plans and develop functional requirements and timelines.
- Collaborate and facilitate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and program new features and to find end-to-end solutions (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings).
- Proven track record of technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration, and product release and support requirements.
- Committed to proactively grasping issues quickly and while factoring in technical dependencies and system limitations, make educated decisions in the absence of complete information.
- Implement these solutions in a timely matter for our client, adhering to Mobile development best practices.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintain a strong timeline of updates and deliverables.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven IOS & Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have at least 3-4 years of project management experience
- Be optimistic to embrace scalability, reliability, and performance challenges.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for professional growth – we support our teammates who want to expand their web development skills
- Benefits include:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401 k plan
- Work from home
- A very casual dress code and a fun, interactive and open working environment
- Rapid growth opportunities
If you’re ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic start-up atmosphere that is changing the way we access support in health and wellness, then don’t hesitate to reach out and apply for the position. We take a holistic approach to hiring and consider the unique qualifications of each candidate.
Prevail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prevail Health will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sex orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.