Prevail Health, a digital health tech startup, is looking for a Network and Systems Engineer. We are looking for someone who is extremely smart, self-motivated and ready for a challenge.
We are in a time of growth and our customers have high demand for a safe and secure corporate IT infrastructure.
You will take the lead on Information Technology and:
* Manage the day to day operation and upkeep of our network
* Be the sole point of contact for all IT issues within the company.
* Get your hands dirty- this is a hands on position! You will be required to implement the new policies, procedures you help create.
* Ensure our Office 365 productivity suite complies with security requirements
* Configure and deploy security settings such as conditional access using Mobile Device Management and Azure Active Directory for Windows and MacOS.
* Set up and maintain an active VPN server for remote access.
You should get in touch if you:
* Are willing to work hard. This position brings unique and exciting challenges, if you are looking to troubleshoot minor computer issues all day in a help desk type setting, this is not the job for you
* Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
* Are comfortable with understanding the unique IT needs of a small startup organization
* Have 2+ years of experience, preferably in fast-paced, challenging environments
* Are a tinkerer, always iterating and improving upon technology and processes
About Prevail Health:
Prevail is solving a problem that is affecting the lives of thousands. We all have a friend, neighbor, relative, or colleague who has experienced a mental health condition. Most people – over half in America – do nothing about it. Thanks to technology we make the care more accessible and affordable. With actual clinical trials and national pilots under our belt, along with national delivery to the largest integrated health system, in addition to a signed pilot with the nation’s largest insurer, Prevail is the spot to be! Join a passionate team motivating each other to take the next jump. Beers at the end of the day on Friday to celebrate the victories throughout the week, along with great leadership of former Navy pilot and University of Chicago MBA, Rich Gengler, as our CEO.