About Prevail Health Solutions:
Prevail Health’s mission is to provide clinically-proven health and wellness programs combined with a best-in-class, caring support network. Prevail is a health care technology company that has built an innovative interactive application scientifically proven through clinical trials to treat a wide range of behavioral mental health symptoms and conditions at the individual level. Prevail is dramatically changing mental health care and the economics of mental illness, whose annual cost is measured in hundreds of billions annually in the US.
Our platform introduces new technology that allows us to offer customized interactive mental health treatment to high priority groups of individuals including personalized and tailored on-demand support. We work with insurers, employers and providers to connect people to the right level of care at the right time.
About the Role
Prevail is seeking a Creative Manager to lead design process and execution across multiple design functions including product, marketing and interactive content production. This is a high growth position for an experienced and passionate designer, which provides the opportunity to expand and become Prevail’s Head of Design. As the most senior member of Prevail’s design team, you will be responsible for user experience research, testing, design operations, as well as interactive content production. You will lead the team in creating and enhancing the experience for our users, providers and others using the Prevail platform.
- Organize a creative process that fosters collaboration, productivity and positivity that will empower a growing design team
- Partner to organize product vision and core metrics
- Ensure we discover and understand our users and the problems they are trying to solve, then integrate that shared understanding into the team
- Define the human-centered operations in design and ensure the creation and delivery of great user experiences quickly and predictably
- Maintain and advance Prevail’s design workflow, including style guides and extremely high-quality standards
- Continuously improve the experience for users, both visually and by measurable user outcomes
- You are a pragmatic thinker who understands outcomes and has the ability to empower and manage a creative team
- 3-5 years of design experience on a fast-paced, mission-oriented team (startup experience a plus)
- 1-3 years of management experience where you managed a shared understanding as well as the outcomes of the design process
- You have a track record of designing exception products that deliver a high-quality user experience
- You have strong written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly across multi-functional teams to foster and develop confidence and buy-in to initiatives
If you’re ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic fast-paced atmosphere that is changing the way we access support in health and wellness, then don’t hesitate to reach out and apply for the position. We take a holistic approach to hiring and consider the unique qualifications of each candidate. No phone calls please. To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org