About Prevail Health Solutions:
Prevail Health’s mission is to provide clinically proven health and wellness programs combined with a best-in-class, caring support network. Prevail is a funded, healthcare technology startup that has built an innovative interactive application scientifically proven through clinical trials to treat a wide range of behavioral mental health symptoms and conditions at the individual level. Prevail is dramatically changing mental health care and the economics of mental illness, whose annual cost is measured in hundreds of billions annually in the US.
Our platform introduces new technology that allows us to offer customized interactive mental health treatment to high priority groups of individuals including personalized and tailored on-demand support. We work with insurers, employers and providers to connect people to the right level of care at the right time.
About the Role:
Prevail is looking for an Account Coordinator. This is a hands-on position where this individual will be involved with our internal team, strategic partners in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of managing complex, customer facing projects under demanding timelines. Account Coordinator may handle accounts for multiple clients at the same time. One of their primary duties is to ensure that the work produced satisfies customers.
- Forecasting and monitoring account metrics for each client
- Deliver quarterly, monthly, and yearly updates
- Preparing account reports as requested by clients or supervisors
- Collaborating with other teams and departments to meet client needs and create new opportunities
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery to meet customer needs and aims
- Providing customer service to clients on all accounts
- Communicating regularly with clients to provide product updates and technical support
- Addressing client questions and solving issues
- Assembling promotional material to be sent to new and existing clients
- Helping managers organize promotional events for the business
- Managing account budgets and reporting to managers regularly on budget issues
- Creating work schedules and project plans to meet deadlines
- Analytical skills to review client data
- Customer service experience to handle clients and customers from different industries and backgrounds
- Problem-solving abilities to help meet customer challenges
- Organizational ability and attention to detail to manage multiple accounts at one time
- Time management and multitasking skills to transition among client accounts easily
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to converse with clients
- Listening skills to ensure clients receive the correct advice and support
- Problem-solving skills to help clients who may experience issues
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong Microsoft skills, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to explain products and concepts clearly and concisely to clients
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for professional growth – we support our teammates who want to expand their web development skills
- Benefits include health and dental insurance
- A very casual dress code and a fun, interactive and open working environment
If you’re ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic start-up atmosphere that is changing the way we access support in health and wellness, then don’t hesitate to reach out and apply for the position. We take a holistic approach to hiring and consider the unique qualifications of each candidate.